Friday, January 23, 2009

Spots back

Millie's rash is back. Yuck. Millie's teacher Priya called around 3p, and told us she thought the rash had come back. She sent me pictures and her eye was pretty swollen. I called the doctors office and had them stay open. I zoomed over and picked her up. The daycare had her all ready and packed up so I just locked her in the car and headed to the doctors. She looked pretty bad when I picked her up. She was quiet and seemed uncomfortable. We were seen right away and the doctor confirmed that it is an allergic reaction to something. Not sure what that something might be. She gave us some drugs and with Benedryl, that should clear things up. Hopefully we will be able to determine if it's something I ate or possibly something she ate. I gave her some Benedryl and she is sleeping it off now. I'll keep you posted!