Monday, January 26, 2009

Spot is Spot no more...

By Saturday, Millie's rash was gone but the medicine had taken it's toll. Poor Millie was quite a pill! We went to a Will's 2nd birthday party in the morning at Kangazoom. We are DEFINITELY going back there when Millie starts to walk. It was one of those blow up inflatable places that has tons fun things for the kids! And parents too!

After a nap, lunch and Daddy time at E11, we went to a Mommie & Me GTG at our friend Rebecca's house. There were lots of mommies and babies and it was really great seeing them again. Millie however wasn't feeling the same love! She started crying inconsolably for almost the entire time we were there. I had no idea what to do. She was never like this so I wasn't sure what to do. I took her outside, we walked around, we played with toys. She was just screaming and crying. It was terrible. I tried gas drops and it helped a little bit but she was just really really upset. I didn't take many pictures of her but I managed to take some of the other babies/mommies.

Naptime after the GTG was not any fun either. She was screaming herself horse which was very scary. After my tears started flowing, I had to leave the house. Siler and I went to the backyard and played until I couldn't hear her from the outside of house. Yes, you could hear her outside the house.

Mat got to hang out with us that night and he got a taste of Millie madness when she woke up from her sleep. We just hugged her and tried to calm her. Eventually she wore herself out and fell asleep.


By Sunday, she was back to being her Millie angel self. We didn't give her any meds at all and she was just fine. Thank goodness. We got to hang out with Mat all day and really enjoyed that. Millie got her first taste of "real" food. Millie had carrots! She seemed to enjoy really them.

We go to the doctor this week for her 6 month check up. Maybe they can do a allergy test. The rash is gone and we will have to narrow down what might be causing it.

The Mommies/Babies in the picture are…
Top row: Abbie and Rory
Audra and Madelyn
Kat and Hollister
Noelani and Evelyn
Trisha and Kara

Bottom row: Kristie and Sydney
Nicole and Reece
Rebecca and Anna
Kenzi and Millie
Kelly and Sedona

Liz and Billy had to go before this picture was taken.

And the ladies/babies that couldn’t make it where certainly missed!