So this weekend was crazy busy so sorry for the delay. I am 32 weeks as of Sunday. Woohoo! Another milestone week for us. I can’t wait to go to the doctor but we have to wait another week. I was on my feet alot this weekend but I felt pretty good . No Braxton Hicks contractions yet so that’s great news. Not looking forward to those (as I guzzle my water bottle). It's nice to be home (in Atlanta). But I can't wait to go to home (to Lancaster) soon! I'm kinda homesick. Chloe and Courtney look like they have changed so much. I miss them! We have lots to do in Baby T's room this week. I am riding around with the car seat in the back of my car...just in case! We are taking infant CPR this weekend so that should be interesting. June is busy busy full of classes, showers, work, etc. But I am looking forward to it all!