Monday, May 12, 2008

30 weeks!


30 weeks! I can't believe it. Time seems to be flying by which is great. On Saturday, Jess, Matt, Amy, Amanad and I did the Race for the Cure 5k. It was in honor of Jess's mom Julie. It's a great fun race to do. It was alot harder than I thought it was going to be. Pretty hilly amd I was pretty pooped by mile 1 but I powered through and made it.


Sunday was Mothers Day. We enjoyed calling all the ladies in our lives, telling them how much we appreciate them. We are lucky to have so many fabulous woman and mothers in our lives. Baby T must have been thinking about me as well. She gave me a great gift, I saw my belly move for the first time! Granted it kinda freaked me out and Mat & I couldn't stop laughing but it was a great gift.

I spent alot of time on the couch on Sunday. Mat spent alot of time out in the yard creating a couple of our raised gardens. Can't wait to get some tomatoes and lots of other great goodies that Mat planted.