Wednesday, February 20, 2008

19 weeks today!

Well, we are 19 weeks today! My back kinda hurts but it always kinda has. Last year I went to the chiropractor alot but I am not really sure that helped. So I need to work on my back daily when I workout but I don't. I'm lazy. I am still hitting the gym about 5 days a week and that is still feeling great! No bump yet and still not feeling any movement. We go to the doctor on Monday for a regular OB appointment and then on Friday for a BIG ultrasound. It's the one where we could find out the gender if we wanted to.....but we aren't! Mat's friend Hutch's girlfriend Melanie is an OB and she was poking around at me on Saturday. She said the baby is about right underneath my belly button which is pretty cool. I guess it is a bit "harder" there but I still don't notice anything.

Anyway, Mat's in Costa Rica. He is going horseback riding on the beach today. He got to see monkey's yesterday so he was pretty pumped about that! This is a picture of some sort of sloth that Mat got to see. He gets back on Saturday. Hope all is well with you!