I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I have only gained 7 pounds which I am quite proud of. I have been working out 5 days a week and not eating like a hog. So that was good to hear. So yesterday was just a simple check for the heartbeat and any questions we might have. I was in and out in no time. Next up is our big 20-week ultrasound this Friday. We could find out the gender if we wanted but we aren't. We might register for baby stuff if the appointment goes well.
Mat says that I have grown since he has been in Costa Rica. Still no movement yet but the doctor seemed to think that was okay. It won't be for another couple weeks.

We had a bad storm and part of our roof got torn off. Mr. Fix it/Mat was able to tack it back down.