November 10 = BFP!
Well on cycle day 40 we finally saw a faint pink line! Woohoo! It sucks not being able to be fully excited about a BFP but I am letting myself be a little happy. And the Mat is thinking he has some amazing aim so he is a happy boy!
This morning I ran a 5k with Amy and was thinking about it the whole time. Is my blood pressure too high? Should I be running? Will this affect the pregnancy at all? But at that point I didn't even know for sure if I was actually pregnant.
So I came home and Mat finally got home. We took a test immediately. It didn't take 10 mins to see the faint line. Good thing I had purchased so many Dollar Tree tests that morning!
Last night we had a big test of going to the Rohden's wedding and playing the fake drink game. People were questioning me left and right. Mat did a great job of getting me drinks that looked exactly like scotch on the rocks or vodka tonic. It was kinda fun although the bartenders thought we were strange!
If this works out, we will be finishing up the first tri around Christmas and plan on telling friends & family at that time. We didn't let anyone know about the first pregnancy and then miscarriage. We thought it was best to keep things on the downlow until the first tri. Fingers crossed this one sticks!!
I am still feeling hungry. No cramping. I am not peeing every 15 seconds like I was before. I am getting stressed about having to eat correctly now. But other than that, I am feeling pretty good!
Since the first miscarriage I haven't felt myself in weight and the way I look. I am working out but it doesn't seem to be effecting me at all. I will continue to do so and hopefully I won't gain a million pounds! I talked to my step instructor last week and he just wants me to take out a riser. But other than that, I can continue in the class. Good! Cause I love that class! So as the days get colder I am still going to try and workout once a day.