Monday, November 10, 2014

Parents

There is no better sound than my parents laughing. No seriously, it is contiguous and something I look forward to daily. This might be one of my favorite photos of my parents (ever!). Especially when I know it is my kids they are laughing at. IMG_9921 Sometimes you need call your Dad and beg him to STOP and DON'T go to Home Depot yet again because the sun is perfect and by the time he gets back to the house, the sun will be gone...and you are leaving tomorrow...and I really wanted to practice with this one lens...and everyone looks half-way decent after school...and...and...and... IMG_9922 My Dad came back to the house, and it was worth it. EU8C5608-2 For my photography friends, these are all SOOC because frankly, I am too lazy to edit any more pictures!!! EU8C5621-2 EU8C5622-2 EU8C5635-2 EU8C5639-2 EU8C5641-2 EU8C5650 EU8C5655 EU8C5664