Millie's school does a yearly 5k and this year we were very excited to participate! I was on the sponsorship committee this year which was a little more than I bargained for. But we were sponsored by lots of fabulous neighborhood businesses. We had approximately 650 people registered for Saturday’s races, and more than 575 people who actually came out in the rain and trudged through my hood, Ormewood Park. Millie had gone on just one practice run before the race but I knew she was going to do great. Here are some pictures and video of the event!
Me with my CF friends before the race. My CF was a big sponsor and also we had a great showing at the race. Not everyone was pictured here!

Millie with her school friends before her race.

Stretching before the race

I know it is shocking, but I didn't place.

This little gal came in first of all the 5 year old little girls!