Monday, September 30, 2013

Beautiful Ugly / September Monthly Challenge (Blog Circle)

This months topic allowed me to take a minute and look at things I wouldn't normally look at or take pictures of. It wasn't as hard as I originally thought as I have two kids that pretty easily find some ugly stuff. But as I look at my pics from this month, I realize that most of my "ugly" are animals. Maybe I should have tried a bit harder and not gone the easy route of spiders, crabs and worms.

Everyone in our circle should post their September "Beautiful Ugly" postings by October 1. So come back on October 1 and check out Mary's blog and keep clicking till you make it all the way around!

Walking up and down my street... Blog Circle Sept2 Blog Circle Sept1 EU8C7074-2 From our trip to Calloway Gardens... EU8C6846 Pool side.... EU8C1500 EU8C1500-2 Beach side... EU8C1556 EU8C1556-2 Ocean side... EU8C1561a EU8C1561b