Sunday, June 9, 2013

Grantparent Camp

The day has finally come!!! It's Grantparent Camp!!! The timing was perfect as my parents were just returning from Florida. The kids hopped on a plane and were Ohio bound by the afternoon. I can't tell you how lucky we are to have parents who are able AND willing to do this every year. I know my kids look forward to it every year. I remember my many years of Grandparent Camp so so fondly. I am just happy my kids can spend this special time with their Grandparents, great-grandparents, cousins, etc. 3 weeks is the longest they have ever been away but the memories they are making are priceless and worth every moment away. IMG_1609 Back at home, Mat and I have a VERY long list of "to-do's" before the kids return. #1. Attend to our very neglectied bedroom. IMG_1612 Yep, it is all trash. And lots of it! Purge purge purge was the theme of the day. IMG_1613 Our donation pile kept growing and growing IMG_1614