Friday, December 16, 2011

Iphone christmas pics 1

OKAY! Here we go! I am back from vacation and ready to show you all what the Tainows have been up to! So here it is...right from my iphone!

Our week started off watching the coolest kid in town play some basketball.

What was also cool was that the game was in my old Jr. High school. Pretty surreal having my own kids roaming the halls of a place I hold so dear. Go Senators!

That afternoon, we headed up north to see my besties, Kelly and Karla. Milo and Quinn became fast friends again and Millie just bossed them around. It worked out for everyone. It was great to spend time with Karla and Kelly. Both friends are expecting a baby in 2012! Our little group is growing and we couldn't be happier!!!


Watching the Ohio U football game at Red Robin. Go bobcats!



After we watched Papa's basketball game, we headed home for a bedtime story and sleepover at Mama's house.

Next morning was pancakes with Papa. What color? Red and Green of course!

Someone couldn't make it through church but he sure tried! Papa was the perfect pillow. My dad is just praying...I swear. Maybe :-)

All the toys in the world couldn't hold a flame to the nativity set that my mom has had since I was a kid. The kids played with it daily and Loooooved it.

Millie walked right now, held hands with the man and posed. Couldn't ask for more!