Sunday, July 25, 2010

Daytona Beach

I am not going to lie. Milo got burnt on the first day. I don't think you can even begin to imagine the guilt I felt. He was in the shade all day but the sun still got to his fresh, fragile. 3-week old skin. I certainly got many dirty looks about taking my 3 week old to Disney, you can imagine what looks I got adding a sun burn on top of it. It was awfully red so we kept lotion on it. It peeled. Then peeled again. Honestly, I don't think I have ever felt worse as a mother :-(













Millie wasn't loving the ocean. But she loved the sand and played there most of the day with Papa D and Daddy. We went to dinner as a big group. Together with Jarrod's family, we made a nice group of 16! Click here to see the Daytona pictures.