Here are some of the highlights from Courtney's birthday party. She looks more and more like my sister's baby pictures. They all had a great time. Can't believe she is 3 already!! Click here to see the pictures from Courtney's birthday party.

Just a note about our pictures. I think you have to be one of my mom's "friends and family" contacts on Flickr to see the birthday party pictures. It's a privacy thing. I do the same things with all my pictures and video, although you may not know it. I allow you all to see the pictures and at the end of the month, I set them to private so they can only be viewed by friends and family. If you want to sign up for a free flickr account, go to here and sign up. If you have a yahoo account already, you can use that log in and password to sign up.

Once you are in, you can send an email to my mom or I and become our "Flickr Friends"!