
She looked cute as a button and I think they had alot of fun today. My mom made Millie these St Patty's babylegs. We have been saving them for the day and today was the day! She and her buddy Ellie Fitzpatrick were wearing the same outfit. They looked so cute! Ellie's outfit spoke the truth though. Millie was just posing as a little Irish girl as we have zero Irish in us. 

I bought the class little "Wee bit of Irish" t-shirts and they seemed to love them. Priya took a class picture where all the kids are wearing the shirts. The little ones are getting to big for the t-shirts so for Easter, I got them all something else. I still think they will enjoy them!
After school today we met John, Julie, Amanda, Iver, Katie and Mike at Engine 11 for a beer and some dinner. Engine had live music and lots of people enjoying the patio. To enjoy pictures of the day, click here.