
Friday was great because Mom and Dad were off from school. So we just hung out in the morning, Millie's favorite time. Mom and I ran around buying all kinds of winter clothes for Millie. It was quite cold in Ohio and I only brought a couple long sleeved outfits. So we bought lots of pants and long sleeved onesies.
Kari's baby clothes have been so PERFECT since she was born. But since Millie was born in July, and her kids in Feb/March, we are off season just a bit. She is a VERY well dressed kiddo!
That afternoon we went for one last walk to prepare ourselves for Sunday. We walked for about quite awhile but it felt good. I had recovered from our 10 miler and was feeling good.
Friday night we went over to Katie's house to meet Kelly and Michelle/Bart and her two kids Grant & Gracie. Kelly and I have been friends for years. She lives in Cincinnati and came up just for the weekend. It was great to see her and hang out just like high school times! Michelle and I went to elementary school together and have been friends ever since. We used to walk to school together every day! She has two beautiful children Grant (3) and Gracie (9 months). To see pictures from Friday night, click here.