
Holy Crizap!! Things are okay here. We had some roof damage and Mat went up during a storm break to fix it and thank goodness he did. It started hailing ginormous hail. I was on my way home from a baby shower and went into an underground Target parking deck. Then it stopped and I drove the last mile home only to get caught in another hail storm in my driveway. So I sat in my car for while.

ANYWAY, last night was crazy! Thank goodness I wasn't working but all my co-workers are okay. There was lots of leakage inside CNN and near my desk in the newsroom. And the hotel that attached to CNN (the omni) is really destroyed. I am sure you have all seen pictures. We went downtown this morning to check out Sidebar downtown and its is miraculously okay. Downtown is a mess, as I am sure you have seen. So scary!

Thank you for thinking of us!!

To see all my pictures, click here http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=ye4x3se
.c683ao0m&x=0&y=1pyx55
