Ouch! I have been at work for only an hour when I started cramping. I just popped a couple Tylenol so hopefully that will calm my uterus for a bit and I can finish my shift.
After posting something on nest I decided to page my Dr at home. So the Dr called right back and he said it could be a miscarriage or it could be a UTI. He asked me to put in a tampon, not as far as I usually would, and see if there is blood on the tip. If so, this means miscarriage. If no blood, then I might have a UTI.
I did it twice and there was blood. This sucks! If this was the case, then I was to be on bed rest and I am assuming to go the Dr tomorrow morning. Too bad I am at work today! I am going to take it easy today and hopefully see the Dr first thing tomorrow.